Snowie

Snowie

A Skeleton in the Family
Leigh Perry

Fish & Chips

Fish & Chips - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban I have to say this series is getting better and better. I love how these guys are so real and lovable. They work so well together and I can only cheer when they finally make strides in committing to each other. The authors have managed to create wonderfully flawed 3 dimensional characters who keep getting more interesting as the series goes along. These guys are so damaged but some how together they are stronger. The mystery was ok and a good background for why I really read this series, the development of the characters and their relationship. The cruise was a great way for the guys to step outside their comfort zone and that pushed their relationship to the next level. It's great to see these guys make baby steps towards a future together and I love how the authors are staying true to the characters and aren't rushing to a quick happily ever after. That just wouldn't work for these two but somehow I'm not frustrated by watching these guys fumble around with how attached they are becoming to each other. I have to say this is another 5 out of 5 for me, which for a series is amazing. Usually as the series goes along things start to drag, no so here. :)