Snowie

Snowie

A Skeleton in the Family
Leigh Perry

My Love Affair with Ty and Zane

Divide & Conquer  - Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux Fish & Chips - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban Sticks & Stones  - Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux Cut & Run - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban Stars & Stripes: Cut & Run, #6 - Abigail Roux Touch & Geaux  - Abigail Roux Armed & Dangerous - Abigail Roux

Lately I've been rereading the Cut & Run series and I've been really enjoying getting reacquainted with Ty and Zane. The first book was a little rough with the character development and I found myself getting the two men mixed up frequently. As the series grew and with it the writing the characters started to develop their own voices. It's been great fun seeing these men grow both individually and as a couple. Right now I'm reading Armed & Dangerous again, it's the book that I left off with when I stopped reading the series. I can't wait to catch up with the boys and see how they're doing.

The transition from two authors a single author was seamless, not to diminish Madeleine's contribution but a lot of the characterization issues have been smoothed out now that Abigail is writing both characters.